Friday 6 February 2015

"Love you ......"


Hello and welcome to my blog.

Today I have some exciting news to share. I have now joined the Design Team over at The Scrapbook Store. I feel so very honoured to have been asked and I am extremely excited to bring you the very first of my interpretations of the monthly sketches. So for the month of February this is the fabulous sketch.


For this sketch I turned it around and I have done a little mixed media on some of my most favourite of paper collections from Prima Marketing Inc. the Stationer's Desk.



I decided to go with some photos of my son and I, taken about 6 years ago. He is always pulling faces for the camera so this is the norm!! But I so love these photos of he and I together!


I have added in some Prima Marketing Inc Resin....and of course Prima Marketing Flowers.


And of course I have used lots and lots of chipboards. 


I have sponged my background page with a little Gesso and using some mists and distress inks I coloured over the top of it and then did some random stamping using  7 Dots Studio acrylic stamps from the "Thoughts Keeper" collection from The Scrapbook Shop....go HERE.


So if you feel up for a challenge try out this one....I am sure you will love it as much as I did!

Until next time.

Happy Scrapping

Tina x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017