Sunday 26 April 2015

"You Sparkle Everywhere You Go" - April DT creation for The Scrapbook Store

A warm welcome back on this rather cool morning!!
Today I have another of my Design Team creations for The Scrapbook Store using the Jack & Jill collection from Echo Park.
As always I have embellished to my hearts delight with lots of Chipboards, Knick Knacks, and of course the ever important embellishment.......flowers.
 This creation I have titled "You Sparkle Everywhere You Go".


My background consists of papers distressed and punched from the Jack & Jill collection. I have also added in a little Kraft cardstock for good measure.


And a little or a lot of Dusty Attic goodness. My chipboard collection as you can well imagine is somewhat extensive. So on collecting embellishments for this I stumbled across those pieces which have been sitting in a leftover pile.......! Bits had been cut from them, but I managed to piece it all together and I am really happy with the end result. These skeleton clock faces have always  been a huge hit with me. I have simply applied crackle paste with a little distress ink to give them a shabby effect.


Some close-ups......


This Dusty Attic Flourish was simply inked with a little Distress Walnut Stain and then I randomly dry brushed gesso over it. It has been cut up into 4 pieces to be spread around the layout.


 And a few additional embellishments never go astray...i.e. charms, wooden spools, and some metal trinkets along with a piece of distressed cheesecloth and some sticker words from the Jack & Jill collection with some word sets from Collections Elements. 


And a couple of more close - ups........


So that is about all from me today. I hoped you have enjoyed your visit here. 
As always I have listed the materials used for this layout below. All materials used are available from The Scrapbook Store........

Hope you all have a very crafty week....enjoy!!


Tina x

I design for the Scrapbook Store.

Materials List

Echo Park Jack & Jill - Vintage Ads #JJG81010
Echo Park Jack & Jill - Jill Floral #JJG81002
Echo Park Jack & Jill - Border Strips #JJG81013
Echo Park Jack & Jill - Pink/Brown #JJG81005
Echo Park Jack & Jill - Alpha Stickers
Kraft Cardstock
Collections Elements Word Set 1008
Martha Stewart Punch - "Cherish"
Wooden Sewing Spools
Vintage Charms
Cheesecloth
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Dusty Attic - Leafy Flourish
Dusty Attic - Skeleton Clock Faces
Memory Maze Chipboard Word "Adore"
Green Tara Azalea White
Green Tara Roses - Pink
Green Tara - Velvet Flowers
Prima Miscellaneous Flowers
Prima Flower Trim
Prima SugarDot - Delight
Finnabair ArtExtravagance - Texture Paste - White Crackle























No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017