Monday 29 June 2015

"The Eyes are the Windows to the Soul"

Hello and welcome. Today I am sharing the third of my creations for The Scrapbook Store, using Prima Marketing Inc. Bedtime Story collection. This is a most beautiful collection with lots of differing ephemera to embellish with. With my goodie box Suzanne included so many different flowers from this collection. And I suppose by now you would know how important the flower aspect is to me. So for this layout I have found a photo of my son at a most precious age. One of my most favourite photos of him just hanging out being cool and relaxed on his Winnie the Pooh fold out couch.

I know it is said that boys should not have flowers on their pages, but when the photo comes from a very young milestone in their lives I don't hesitate.

I have done a small photo tutorial for this layout which you can find over at 
The Scrapbook Store here.


I have included lace and cheesecloth to soften the layout but to keep it gentle and sweet.


These beautiful chipboards from Dusty Attic are one of my favourites. Find out out I altered them and made them go further.


I have used two Kaisercraft Dies for this layout. The Window which you can see here and the Brick Wall which is scattered around the base of the photo to give it some support.



This Chipboard title is from Um Wow. Love this phrase and I thought it worked perfectly with the photo of Hayden gazing with those big brown eyes!!


Okay and some Pussy Willow strands to frame the photo. They are so bendy you can make them run in any direction.

Well that's it from me. I so hope you enjoyed your visit here today.
And if you would like to see the tutorial go here.....

Happy Scrapping

Tina xx


Materials List

Prima Marketing Inc. Bedtime Stories Collection - "Mother Goose"
Prima Marketing Inc. Bedtime Stories Collection - Ettie # 582302
Prima Marketing Inc. Bedtime Stories Collection - Lizzy flowers #582319
Prima Marketing Inc. Bedtime Stories Collection - Ce Ce flowers # 582258
Kaisercraft Window Die 
Kaisercraft Brick Wall Die C6 - # DO713
Kaisercraft Postmark Acrylic Stamp
Navy Cardstock
12 x 12" Chipboard
Green Tara Brown Leaves 4cm
Distress Inks (Walnut Stain, Faded Jeans and Barn Door)
Crackle Accents
Crackle Paste
Liquitex Gesso
Um Wow Chipboard Title - "The Eyes are the Windows to the Soul" 
Dusty Attic Decorative Scroll # 2
I Am Roses - Orchids
Green Tara Roses - Navy and Yellow
Seam Binding - Dusty Blue
Pussy Willow strands x 4
Lace 
Cheesecloth 
Tattered Angels Glam Glitter Paint - Hay Ride



No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017