Tuesday 28 July 2015

Once Upon A Time - July Creation for The Scrapbook Store

Hi there and welcome back. I hope you are happy and well.
Today I have a share of a new layout created for The Scrapbook Store. I was so extremely fortunate to have the "Gilded Lily" collection from Graphic 45 as part of my goodie box for July. Suzanne also included some gorgeous Petaloo International flowers for me to play with.
Again I chose to use another photo from my wedding day as this range screams romance to me. The papers are so soft and delicate and really have so many colours to select from.

I have titled this layout............

"Once Upon A Time"


I recently went on a little shopping spree ( with a little help from a beautiful friend) at a craft and hobby fair where I stumbled across these gorgeous laces. They were a must have for me. So for this layout I took some time to do some tea dyeing. I was however so very careful with the large motif as it is heavily beaded and sequinned and I wasn't too sure how it would take but it turned out I think beautifully.


The Dusty Attic titled chipboard "Once Upon A Time" was simply embossed with some Stampendous Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel. The large Dusty Attic Flourish was firstly gessoed, then painted then stamped and embossed. A little ink was wiped around the edges to highlight areas.


Some gorgeous mini wild antique peach roses along with some Teastaine Blue petite Petaloo International Florals.


 Here you can see I have added in some cheesecloth which was also hand dyed in a little steeped tea.


And a few more close-ups.



I hope you have enjoyed the third of my creations for July. The fourth is only a little way away. Remember all products used here are available over at The Scrapbook Store. For your convenience I have listed products for this layout below.

Until next time take care and happy crafting.

Tina xx

I design for the Scrapbook Store.

Materials List

Graphic 45 - Gilded Lily "Royal Gardens"
Graphic 45 - Gilded Lily "Garden Age"
Graphic 45 - Gilded Lily "Lavish Lifestyle"
Dusty Attic - Mini Seagulls DA1176x
Dusty Attic - Once upon a time - DA0065F
Dusty Attic - 
Scrapmatts - Clockfaces 01 CB5053
Petaloo International - Darjeeling Petites (Teastaine Blue) #1465-103R
Petaloo International - Mini Wild Roses (Antique Peach) #1838-051
Distress Inks - Walnut Stain, Faded Jeans, Broken China
Liquitex Gesso
Glimmermist - Patina
Kaisercraft Acrylic Paint - Antique White
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Crackle #CS876
Gold Embossing Powder
Stampendous Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel
Versa Mark Embossing Ink
Lace Motif with beads and sequins (White)
Lace Trims
Cheesecloth



No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017