Thursday 28 April 2016

"Shine" Design Team Creation for The Scrapbook Store - April

Welcome back once more and thank you for being here!
Today I am sharing with you my next Design Team creation for The Scrapbook Store. I have been using Carta Bella's It's a Girl / It's a Boy collections to create with this month. And having very few baby photos to use has been difficult so again I have created this with a favourite fun photo of my youngest hanging upside down off a swing. It is such a cute photo and one that I have never ever scrapped. Guess I have just been waiting for the perfect papers!!!!

  "Shine"


This turned out to be quite a vibrant page ......not really where I had intended to go with it, but I am happy with the outcome. And I feel it really does show the true personality of my gorgeous girl!

   Carta Bella - Its A Girl - 12"x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - Alphabet                      Prima Marketing - Art Basics - Texture Paste - White Crackle                  
My background paper here is called "Alphabet" and once more polka dots......I love them! I have used the new Dusty Attic stencil "Flower Burst" to add in some textures with ArtExtravagance Texture Paste (White Crackle). 

Carta Bella - Its A Girl - 12"x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - Journaling Cards  

I have used some Dusty Attic Fantasy Floral chipboards to co-ordinate with my daughters top that she is wearing in the photo. To do this I inked each chipboard with black Archival ink and then back each flower with Carta Bella's journalling cards patterned paper. I also added in a little Ranger Star Dust Stickles to make them sparkle and shine! The remainder of the paper was cut up and used to mat my photo.

Stamp - Forever

I have used this gorgeous Blue Fern Studios stamp set to create background transparencies. I have used them to create layers around my photo. And I loooooove chains at present and these are just divine!


  

  

I have also used Dusty Attic's Word Pack #11 and the Luxury Scroll. I trimmed the pendants from the Luxury Scroll and cut it up to layer down the sided of my photo. It was dressed with the ArtExtravagance Crackle Paste and also and inked with a little Black Soot Distress Ink. The title "Shine" was dressed with gesso and Star Dust Stickles.

And for now for some close-ups..........


And you can see here my addition of some die that I have sitting in my stash......thinking I will use these again very soon. Makes it such a fun layout!






Other materials I used for this project are:

Carta Bella - Its A Girl - Decorative Brads

Carta Bella It's a Girl Decorative Brads 

Prima Marketing Metal Embellishment "Dreamroad"

Prima Marketing Flowers - Various

Prima Marketing Material Leaves
Petaloo - Darjeeling Teastained - Pink
Petaloo Darjeeling Teastained - Pink
Petaloo - Botanica's
Wild Orchid Lillies - Hot Pink
Cheesecloth
Liquitex Gesso
Distress Inks Black Soot and Shabby Shutters
Dice

Well that is all from me this evening.....actually I think it is way past my bedtime. 
Goodnight and don't let the bedbugs bite.

Tina xoxo

The Scrapbook Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017