Wednesday 16 November 2016

"IV" Maja Designs Moodboard Creation - November

Good morning to you! I am up early again this morning to put finishing touches on my Maja Moodboard inspired layout. A lot of you that may know me and my funny little ways, may know that I find it hard for some explainable reason to scrap Christmas layouts!! So yet again when presented with Christmas themed papers I have put a twist on it. As you will see, the new "I wish" collection from Maja Designs can really loan itself to almost anything. I went with a vintage style layout to showcase this very cute photo of my youngest a few years back doing a little butterfly catching in our backyard. I hope you enjoy this!


"IV"

I-wish-P


I wish Santa will fill my stocking bs


I wish you happy holidays bs



I wish to build a snowman


I wish you a happy new year bs


I wish those memories would last


Vintage Autumn Basics No XVI


As you can see above I have done a lot of layering with my papers and embellishments. My gorgeous Dusty chipboards here have been dressed in gold embossing powder and then inked with a little Walnut Stain to give that added touch of vintage elegance.


And from another view......


And these Dusty Cameo Ribbon Slides I absolutely adore. Perfect fit for the clock faces to sit upon!



I have used lots n lots of pretties from Prima Marketing Inc. I have toned some down using a little or a lot of Gesso.


....................................


This gorgeous large Baroque frame was cut apart and spread out on the layout in two parts. It was dressed in Crackle Texture Paste and randomly embossed with gold powder to highlight section of the frame that were lost amongst the layout.


Baroque Frame Set - Circle - DA0542


I love this view of my layout. So many embellies is what I love!!! These cute little Kraft tags I picked up at my local $2 store. I have whitewashed these with gesso and then randomly inked in Walnut Stain. The little clocks were cut from the gorgeous Maja Designs Vintage Autumn Basics collection.               

The clock faces were dressed in Walnut Stain Distress Ink then covered with a good amount of Distress Crackle.


If you are looking for a full materials list I have done so for you below, just keep scrolling.
Well that is all from me today. I am off to do another Maja Design something a lot more vintage I am hoping. I will surprise you.
Take Care

Tina xxx

Materials Used

Maja Designs "I wish" collection ( papers used are above)
Dusty Attic - Baroque Circle Frame
Dusty Attic Cameo Ribbon Slides
Kraft Tags
Gesso
Prima Texture Crackle Paste 
Gold Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Metal Embellishments
Green Leaves
Prima Marketing Inc. Flowers
Moss





No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017