Wednesday 14 June 2017

"Another day in paradise" - 49andMarket DT creation

"Another day in Paradise"


is my next creation using the gorgeous Sand and Sea Collection from49andMarket.




I sat down to three sheets of papers to complete this layout not knowing at any stage where exactly it would go. I even changed the photo several times. Below are all the sheets of gorgeousness I got to work with. Deciding which one to use was so very hard so I basically used them all.

Aren't they just beautiful. So as you can see Tangled's reverse was my background page which I also stenciled on using a Dusty Attic stencil "Fishnet".

 


 

And in my box of goodness from Janene this month I received these beauties. Absolutely perfect! They are to die for I tell you! As Molly would say "go out and do yourself a favour". You really can't go wrong. They have four sizes in each pack full of 49 flowers exactly in different shades. So I decided to use all four of these colour ranges. They match this collection beautifully.



I have also added in some beautiful Dusty Attic Baroque Corner chipboards and a little chipboard pebble with the title
"Another day in paradise".



And some more close-ups for you. I love this beachside mailbox, it is just the cutest.


Oh and of course so is the lighthouse.


 

And as you can see above I have added in some of my own shells and muslin to keep it more realistic.

Well that is all from me today. Thank you ever so much for joining me today. Until next time take care and happy scrapping.

Big hugs Tina xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017