Tuesday 13 June 2017

"Salt in the air and Sand in my Hair" 49andMarket / Dusty Attic DT creation

 A huge welcome to you ! Well it has been sometime since I have been here to write up a blog post for a creation as my family and I have been away on holiday. Getting back to my scrapdesk was a delight today. I couldn't have been happier to create. And to make things doubly exciting I got to finally use the goodies box that my lovely friend Janene posted to me while we were away. The gorgeous Sand and Sea collection along with copius amounts of the new release Floral Mixology flowers and lots of Dress my Craft Sequins and Sparkling Dust......so darn pretty the whole lot!!!
And with all this I created a seaside layout of my youngest from a few years back whilst we were on holidays (seems like we are always on holidays), at Forster on our way to Sydney for a Takewondo Competition. I love this photo of her pulling the sand from her hand. And alas the Dusty Chipboard title I chose works perfectly to compliment this layout.

"Salt in the Air and Sand in my Hair"


My background started off with 49andMarkets gorgeous “Beach this way”. I could use this piece a thousand times over and not tire of it. I decided to do a little extra stencilling using Dusty Attic’s confetti #2 with some Texture Paste White Crackle. I also did some colouring using some Inka Gold with Aquamarine very sparingly. I wanted to keep the focus on the photo so I didn’t want to use to much colour elsewhere.









 Remember to keep scrolling for a complete materials list below.
Well that is all from me until tomorrow night when I will have another of 49andMarket creation to share with you.
Until then take care.

Tina x


 



Materials List
49andMarket Sand and Sea - Beach this way (reverse)


49andMarket Floral Mixology Ocean Breeze - FM85762

Dusty Attic Stencil - Confetti #2 - DA1764


Dusty Attic - Corner Scroll #1 - DA0209


Dusty Attic - Salt in the air ..... - DA1752


Dusty Attic - Anchor - DA0558



Dress my Craft Sea Breeze Sequins  - DMCS3217



Dress My Craft Crystal Clear Sequins DMCS3250

Inka Gold Aquamarine
Liquitex Clear Gesso
ArtAlchemy Opal Wax Magic Turquoise Satin
ArtExtravagence Mini Art Stones
Art Basics 3D Gloss Gel
ArtExtravagence Texture Paste White Crackle
Art Basics Heavy Gesso White
Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Cheesecloth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017